The Benefits of E-ZPass are Far-Reaching
E-ZPass offers a number of different benefits.
- E-ZPass can process 250 to 300 percent more vehicles per lane, thus reducing Toll Plaza delays. This helps reduce auto emissions, and reduce fuel consumption.
- Newark Toll Plaza, Biddle's Corner Toll Plaza and the Dover Toll Plaza have E-ZPass Express Lanes. These lanes are designed to let E-ZPass customers pass through the toll lanes while maintaining the posted highway speed, thus further expediting their travel and adding to the overall value and convenience of E-ZPass.
- E-ZPass eliminates the need to pay with cash, tokens and tickets. With E-ZPass, your toll is electronically deducted from your prepaid account.
- Pre-paid E-ZPass accounts can be credited using your personal check or money order, cash or credit card or ACH debit from your checking or savings account.
- E-ZPass offers accounts for both individual and commercial use. Contact E-ZPass Customer Service for more information or visit the customer service portion of this website.
- E-ZPass saves time and saves money! When you sign up, you are automatically enrolled in the frequent user SR1 discount plan.
- Customer Service Center walk-in service and telephone assistance (888-EZPassDE or 888-397-2773) are available Monday through Friday 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturday 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. The Service Center is located at 22-24 West Loockerman Street, Dover, DE 19904.
- E-ZPass provides detailed statements of your toll usage for your record-keeping purposes.
- You can apply online, right now, for your Delaware E-ZPass.
E-ZPass is accepted anywhere you see